Follow RSS Follow @Lis_Ann Follow Google+ Follow on Pinterest

Friday, December 28, 2007

The Weather Outside Is Frightful...

We're snowed in today! I was supposed to go visit my cousin in Kzoo but the roads are so terrible, the trip is canceled until the roads are cleared. Christmas was enjoyable. I spend half of the day with mom's side of the family as usual and the second half here at my Aunt's with my father's side of the family.

And would you believe, I've been watching Martha Stewart and getting crafting tips! And I wasn't even aware that there are actual scrapbooking shows out there. My eyes have been opened! They have such great ideas. I wish we got this channel at school!

Well Aunt Fran and I have spent the last couple days baking treats for everyone. And apparently we have some family traditions that I was completely unaware of. But they're delicious!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and stays safe!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having a good time...too bad about the roads, though. We have had more snow but not enough to keep us Iowans in!

    ReplyDelete