Follow RSS Follow @Lis_Ann Follow Google+ Follow on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Home at last

I'm HOME....and there is SO MUCH SNOW. Just yesterday we were taking our luggage out to the car in T-shirts down in Missouri. I got to Carrie's this morning at about 7am...I've been awake for over 24 hours. That's what ya get for riding with a nocturnal driver like Rachel! But we made it, and we made it safely. :) My allergies are already beginning to act up, though. For some reason the further north I go the worse they get.

Cap'n Spencer (my aquatic turtle) made the ride safely and he's having fun swimming around in his tank with fresh new water. Carrie got him a little marble sea turtle to put in his tank as a Christmas gift. It reminds me of Crush from Finding Nemo.

I saw mom for a moment, her hair has gotten so long! we're all going to go cut down a Christmas tree in Aunt Peggy's back yard this weekend and decorate it. That should be fun...although four women trying to cut down a tree in which only one has had prior experience worries me just a bit. Pray for our safety!

It's so cold outside!!! I hope everyone is staying warm in this weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment