Follow RSS Follow @Lis_Ann Follow Google+ Follow on Pinterest

Saturday, December 15, 2007

3 Days!

Goodness, have I been busy! I've had all my finals before finals were even supposed to begin! So this means I have nothing to do until my Juries on Tuesday, then Tuesday night we're heading home for the holidays. I'll be staying with Carrie until the 25th, then the rest of the time there I'll be staying at Aunt Fran's. So I'll be moving around a bit while I'm home!

Yesterday was such a fun day. My friend Brianna and I went Christmas shopping, and in the midst of it we went to JC Penny's and tried on a bunch of dresses! Afterward we did some more Christmas shopping, then went back to her room and decorated a gingerbread house! It was so much fun. It was just one of those days were we just got to be girls and enjoy a day off.

I can't believe I'm going back to Michigan in three days! And next semester is going to be so amazing, there are so many new experiences in store.

Well, I'm going to get some scrapbooking done with all this free time I have! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment