Follow RSS Follow @Lis_Ann Follow Google+ Follow on Pinterest

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Silver Dollar City

Today I had the opportunity to sing at Silver Dollar City for Concert Choir. I actually just sang there two weeks ago with the James River Choir as well! It was a lot of fun, and I rode my first roller-coaster that went upside-down! I almost chickened out but I was already strapped in so I couldn't do anything. It was actually a lot of fun! Although...I had my eyes closed most of the time...but I couldn't even tell when we went upside-down. One day I'll try it again with my eyes open! I love going to Silver Dollar City though. Besides the two times I've gone this year, the last time I went when I was much younger with my family. It's one of those memories I hold close to my heart and thank God that I was able to have some of those moments to remember. Christmas just isn't going to be the same this year as every other year...but I know it's all in God's perfect plan.

The next few weeks are going to be so crammed! Between multiple rehearsals and performances as well as finals and trying to figure out where it is I'll be staying once I get home, my work is certainly cut out for me. But I knew it would be when I decided to join three choirs.

It's already December!!! Can you believe it?? The year 2007 is almost over and I feel like it had only just begun! And Christmas is only a couple weeks away...better get on top of Christmas shopping pretty quick. And making Christmas cards. I really hope I have the time to do that, I got some really awesome Christmas paper and embellishments when I went to Archiver's in Des Moines.

No comments:

Post a Comment