Follow RSS Follow @Lis_Ann Follow Google+ Follow on Pinterest

Friday, December 30, 2011

Hallelujah!

Bethany Dillon has to be my favorite musical artist of all time. She's so pure and talented and her music always has a way of going straight through to my soul. One of her songs, "Hallelujah," is a song that I always end up referring to whenever I'm going through a difficult time. I guess you could say it's my "comfort song." 

It talks about giving glory to God even when we fail, even when things are difficult, because He sees the bigger picture. He makes the impossible possible. He mends broken hearts and makes masterpieces out of nothing. This song helped me remember to praise God when my father died and when I couldn't find my way. It also helped me to trust God no matter what, even when things seemed absolutely hopeless.

I am first going to post the acoustic version, because who doesn't love the raw pureness of an acoustic song? ;) Enjoy!



The original:


No comments:

Post a Comment