Follow RSS Follow @Lis_Ann Follow Google+ Follow on Pinterest

Friday, December 23, 2011

Free Recipe Cards Made By Yours Truly

Earlier this year I found a photo album in the clearance bin at a Scrapbooking store. Just recently I thought of using it as my own girly cookbook and started making recipe cards in photoshop. The second design is the one for my cookbook since it's hot pink and black, but I loved the old-fashioned storybook idea so much that I decided to design that one as well.

These are made to fit 4x6 space. Click on the image for the actual size. You can print them off on thick paper, or you can cut them out and attach them to 4x6 notecards. I hope you enjoy! And if you decide to use them, I'd love to hear about it! :)










1 comment:

  1. for the 1st recipe card can it be saved so I can type instead of printing and writing on them? or if you could email me the template that would be great

    ReplyDelete