Follow RSS Follow @Lis_Ann Follow Google+ Follow on Pinterest

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Easy Breezy Black Eye Lime Dip

Brought to you by....my husband! For those of you who don't know, my husband is a chef. People often ask me what his favorite thing to make is and I can never give a straight answer except, "His favorite thing to make is something he's never made before." He rarely makes the exact same thing twice, and everything he makes is great. I've never been so interested in food before!

Sorry for the poor quality, I had to record it with my iPhone cause the Flip is dead. This is really easy to make, and delicious!




For 2 servings you will need:

1 Can Black Eye Peas
2 Tsp Onion Powder
1 Tsp Hot Sauce
1 tbs Garlic Salt
1 Tsp Olive Oil
2 Tbs Thyme
2 Tbs Lime Juice


No comments:

Post a Comment