Follow RSS Follow @Lis_Ann Follow Google+ Follow on Pinterest

Monday, October 8, 2012

Natural Remedies - Melissa Corkhill

I have officially received my new computer! Now I'm back.

One of my favorite things to do in the world is go to book stores. Even just to browse with no intention of making a purchase. On a recent trip to Barnes & Noble, I happened across this particular book in the Bargain Book section:


This is an awesome book if your looking for natural ways to cure ailments at home. It is well organized and small enough that you don't have to feel overwhelmed by a novel of information. Near the beginning, Corkhill gives a layout of starting your Essential Home Remedy Kit and Herbal First Aid Kit. It comes complete with an index and remedies for categories such as Mind and Emotions, The Skin, Heart and Blood Health, Babies and Children, and even Women's Health!

I actually took this book to our Life Group and passed it around! Yesterday, my husband was having really bad allergies and I referred to this book...it actually helped! Definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment