Follow RSS Follow @Lis_Ann Follow Google+ Follow on Pinterest

Monday, August 1, 2011

Good morning beautiful, where have you been?

I'd be lying if I said that things can't drastically change in a moment's time. Gosh, time flies and I haven't written in a billion years. So what's new since I've last made an appearance on here?

I've been living in Florida for over a year.

I'm going to school to become a licensed cosmetologist, then heading to make-up artistry school.

I'm scheduled to have a new niece AND nephew this fall/winter.

I'm married.

True story, I really am. And I love my husband with all of my heart.

I don't quite know what to talk about. So much has changed, I don't even know where to start. I have a beauty blog I try to keep up with, but seeing as I go to school and work all day every day of the week, I don't have much time for anything.

But there's an update :) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment