Follow RSS Follow @Lis_Ann Follow Google+ Follow on Pinterest

Thursday, April 23, 2009

...Okay...

  • Last weekend had my sister's wedding back in Michigan. Caught the bouquet..okay, well...slid into it, and received $500 for my wedding that does not exist! I can let it sit in my savings account and build interest for a while :)
  • This week is the last week of classes. This weekend I'm throwing Tristen's Bachelorette/Lingerie Party, it'll be great fun.
  • Next week is finals. I'm also moving into my apartment next weekend!
  • I start Summer Classes May 5th. I'm so excited to have an excuse to go out and shoot photos! I want to begin working on a portfolio this summer. Yep, we'll be opening for business in no time.
  • Tristen and Brandon's wedding is in 2 weeks!!
  • Relay For Life is in 3 weeks!
  • I have carpal tunnel and some other issue. :(
  • Here's the kicker, my mom's getting married. In June. She just informed us today. Hmm...
Hence my lack of keeping up with anything these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment