Follow RSS Follow @Lis_Ann Follow Google+ Follow on Pinterest

Friday, March 13, 2009

There's Dissonance in the Universe

Concert Choir tour was AMAZING. I already miss everyone. I can't even begin to name off all the barriers God has broken through this tour. I've been hiding away for way too long. I've forgotten how precious and important my friendships and relationships with other people are. That's what's been missing this whole time. It was refreshing and I'm so glad of it.

I think it's pointless to have a middle name and never use it. So, everyone needs to call me Lis Ann from now until forever. Tell me your middle name and I'll use yours, too. ;)

I'm thinking of starting a team for the Relay For Life this year. I've been inspired to be a Team Captain after witnessing so many wonderful people I love and admire be affected by cancer this year (or even just in the past couple months!). I know I'm donating a luminaria in memory of my dad. I really want to do this. I want to get over myself and start using the tools God has equipped me with to make change, and God knows that cancer has had a huge impact on my life, so I want to "celebrate, remember, and fight back" with others who have also been impacted by cancer. In the morning there will be a 5k, so I FINALLY get to do my run for a cause! I suppose that'll suffice for having to miss the 10k last summer. :)

I don't really know what to say. I'm moving on Sunday, so tomorrow is all packing. I'm happy. Very happy. This will be good. It'll be temporary but that's okay, there's change, and I need change.

Anyway, I have a paper to write for Jane Austen!

1 comment: